Web Privacy Statement
Trinity Higher Education Corporation
Commitment to Privacy
Trinity Higher Education Corporation values individuals' privacy and actively seeks to preserve the privacy rights of those who share information with us. Your trust is important to us and we believe you have the right to know how information submitted through a Web site is handled. As explanation of THEC’s online information policy and practices and to assist you in better protecting your privacy, we provide the following privacy notice.
The Information We Collect
The Web Privacy Statement speaks generally to the information collected by or submitted to the official Trinity Higher Education Corporation Web site. When you access the official THEC Web pages, certain client information and essential and nonessential technical information (collectively referred to as access information) listed below is automatically collected. No other information is collected through our official Web sites except when you deliberately send it to us (for example, by clicking a link to send us an e-mail). Examples of the information you might choose to send us are listed below as "optional information."
- Access Information (automatically collected)
- Client information: the Internet domain and Internet address of the computer you are using.
- Essential technical information: identification of the page or service you are requesting, type of browser and operating system you are using; and the date and time of access.
- Nonessential technical information: the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our Web site, and the "cookie information" used to direct and tailor information based on your entry path to the site.
- Optional information (deliberately sent)
- When you send us an e-mail: your name, e-mail address, and the content of your e-mail.
- When you complete online forms: all the data you choose to fill in or confirm.
Providing Information is Your Choice
There is no legal requirement for you to provide any information at our Web site. However, our Web site will not work without routing information and the essential technical information. Failure of your browser to provide nonessential technical information will not prevent your use of our Web site but may prevent certain features from working. For any optional information that is requested at the Web site, failure to provide the requested information will mean that the particular feature or service associated with that part of the Web page may not be available to you.
Our Commitment To Data Security
Trinity Higher Education Corporation is dedicated to preventing unauthorized data access, maintaining data accuracy, and ensuring the appropriate use of information. We strive to put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards to secure the information we collect online. These security practices are consistent with the laws and regulatory practices of the State of Illinois.